My Mailing List

August 11, 2010

Something to share with ya! Get rid of ACHE!

There has been quite alot of hype about Acnes Medicated kit in Japan and so I decided to try it out. During the time of the month before my period, I tend to get breakouts around my chin area. I will not go out due to the unslightly pimples around my chin area. Even applying foundation, I am unable to hide those ugly pimples! Two weeks ago, I started using Acnes around my chin area, this week I will be expecting my period and I realized my outbreak around my chin area is not as bad as previous months. It is so easy to use this 3 step Acnes kit. The kit contains the following: 1 Acnes Creamy Wash 1 Acnes Powder Lotion 1 Acnes Sealing Jell *please click on the picture to see the benefits*
This is the Acnes Powder Lotion. It acts like a toner after cleansing your face. This will help to tighten pores to prevent dirt from penetrating our skin and it also gives a very matt finish. The picture below shows the residue of the powder. You need to shake the bottle before application. When applied on your face, it gives a very cool and refresh feel. That is because of the medicated elements in this bottle. After applying the powder lotion, you can apply the sealing jell to the affected areas. In my case, my chin. This will help to soothe the skin and reduce the redness.I am definitely going to continue using this product and I would definitely like to see my breakout reduce each month! If you are interested in trying out this product, they are selling this kit at Jason Market Place at Paragon. I saw it there! I am sure they are also selling it at Watsons too. I will leave you guys with a video from Acnes 3 kit! =) ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment