My Mailing List

July 11, 2010

Sorcerer's Apprentice


I was just looking through the list of new movies and Sorcerer's Apprentice caught my attention. It has definitely been a long time since I've watched a movie like this and would want to catch it when it opens!
If I was ever given a chance to be a Sorcerer's Apprentice for one day, I would like to make everyone have beautiful skin. Skin is such an important organ to all human beings. Beautiful skin gives confidence and in turn makes us feel good about ourselves. If we feel good about ourselves, we will feel happy and make everyone around else happy!
Anyway, this is the trailer. Do enjoy
The Sorcerer’s Apprentice Movie is starting from 22nd July 2010.
Join the Walt Disney Studios Singapore official Facebook and Twitter page
Facebook Digg it Gmail Google Buzz Twitter YouTube Social Bookmarking Links

No comments:

Post a Comment