My Mailing List

July 14, 2010

Review: BebeLove and CoutureLilBebe

I have come to the age whereby my circle of friends are getting married or expecting their first kid. It is never easy ( at least for me ) to buy presents for a baby or mummy to be, etc. Well, I am glad I found Bebelove! Let me give you some background on Bebelove. Bebelove is owned by a lovely lady- Jody. When she was expecting, it was hard for her to find stylish Nursing and Maternity wear in Singapore. Therefore, she decided to bring stylish brands to Singapore for mommies and mom to be to stay fashionable and stay in vogue. Don't you just want to dress fashionably like Angelina Jolie and Hedi Klum? These are some of my favouirte maternity wear from Bebelove. Bebelove sells fashionable diaper/nursing bags too! At least you don't need to carry those ugly nursing bags with milk bottles and powder falling all over the place.
Bebelove not only caters for the Mums but also for the little ones! =) One thing that first caught my attention is their unique (one piece) and custom made apparel section. Couture Lil Babies - subsidiary of Bebelove.
Using only the best quality designer fabrics from all over the world, Jody handmakes unique clothings for babies and mummies. The workmanship is superb and Jody pays alot of attention to exquisite details.
These are some of my favourite designs:
1)Juliet Tutu Dress:

GREAT FOR: parties, photoshoot, flowergirl dress ...even casual wear..
this is a multi style dress that you can use your creativity! Wear tutu under to get poofy dress..or wear tutu out , it becomes a tutu dress... Wear without tutu , it is a pretty dress for any occassion Wear tutu as a dress with neck tie or wear it as a tutu skirt... Extremely versatile......

This whole package includes dress, tutu, extra neck tie, 2 interchangeable flowers and a 1.5inch crochet headband (color: Black / Pink)

2)Ruffles Chiffon Bloomer Skirt - Solid Ivory
$39nett, price does not include tank top 0-3y choose colors from chiffon swatch to design ur own...
3)Lea Dress Chic Black
4)Little Miss Muffet Dress
This dress features a generous cut with shirred back. Can be worn 2 ways. Ribbon tie or Halter neck. It becomes a top when it becomes too short
You can see more of the lovely creations at
It is never too early to style your little one! =)

PS: one day when I become a mum, I'm definitely going to style my little one and I stay vogue. All thanks to Bebelove! I hope you enjoyed this entry! =) xoxo
Do you want me to review your products? email to janthavenue@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment