My Mailing List

December 16, 2007

JA 00240-07: SG$28 * SOLD *

I spent the entire day under the sheets trying to "sleep" off the terrible flu i am having now. I have probably drank a "sea" of vitamin C drinks today. I really hope I will feel better tomorrow for the MDIS Christmas bazaar.

Here's a pretty pair of earrings. The materials used are handmade polymer beads by Karin ( Germany), czech beads (Japan) and 925 sterling silver ear wires.

What i really love about handmade beads are that there's never ever going to be exact same bead made. So it makes the entire earrings a super exclusive one.


Total drop is approx: 3cm


To own this item, email to janthavenue@gmail.com

PS: I really hope to see you all at the Christmas Bazaars =) its time to grab your last minute unique Christmas gifts for your friends=))