My Mailing List

December 15, 2007

CHRISTMAS BAZAARS!!!!!!

Hi everyone,

Next week I'm going to be uber busy with Christmas events ! =) 2 events to be exact. One will be at MDIS and the other at Singapore Tourism Board Building.

See the posters for more details =)


MDIS CHRISTMAS BAZAAR:
* PLEASE NOTE I"LL NOT BE THERE ON THE 18 DECEMBER 2007 (Tuesday)


Exact Address: 501 Stirling Road Singapore 148951


MRT: Queenstown/ Commonwealth MRT (3mins walk)



SINGAPORE TOURISM BOARD CHRISTMAS PARTY:



Exact location: 1 Orchard Spring Lane, between tanglin mall/ traders hotel/ camden hospital.


I was invited to have a store at STB Christmas party! =) I have checked with them, and this party is opened to the public...so please do come and grab all your last mins Christmas shopping!!!


Nails Fetish will be sharing a table with me for both events!..so we hope to see you!! =)



PS: please send me an email " I AM COMING to MDIS/STB Bazaar" if you are coming =) I would love to know who i will see=)