My Mailing List

June 10, 2010

Review: Toy Story 3

Toy Story 3 is coming out soon!! I just love this show as it really showcase some of the toys I used to play when I was a kid! Blissful memories! =) Do you know that Ken ( yes Barbie's guy...Ken) is a new character in Toy Story 3? I was always grateful for Ken as he added some life to my Barbie's life! haha He is now a "superstar" on the big screen! =)
If you watch the trailer below, look at the scene when Ken is first introduced to the other toys. He acts all "mancho". Then when he first lay eyes on Barbie, he becomes a totally different kind of character - soft and loving. I really love that scene as it reminds me of the times when I was playing with Barbie and Ken. Its like my play time made into a movie!
Catch Toy Story 3 Movie starting from 17th June 2010 and join the official Facebook and Twitter page!

1 comment: