My Mailing List

March 30, 2008

JA 087-08: SG$FREE!! (Only pair) - Winner has been notified

I intially uploaded this pair as a "name your price" item.However, i didn't realize it was already 31 March! its the end of the month and I havn't done my monthly triva yet!!! so i have changed this item to a FREE item =)
How to get this item for free? Here it goes....
QN: The origin of the term 'bracelet' is from??????
Send your entery to janthavenue@gmail.com with subject TRIVIA and mailing address.

I was looking at some of the beading materials that I bought from Japan yesterday and materials that caught my attention were these tensha beads.

Materials used: Bronze faceted rondells, tensha beads, swarovski crystals, 18k gold tassels and 14k gold filled ear wires.

Total drop is approx: 4cm

No Remakes