My Mailing List

January 14, 2008

JA 019-08: SG$34 *SOLD*

Art Nouveau collection

I've received many emails asking what Art Nouveau mean? so here it goes... ...

Art Nouveau ( French for " New Art" ) is an international style of art and design that gain popularity at the beginning of the 20th century (1880-1914). This form of art is characterized by highly-stylised, flowing designs often using floral and other plant -inspired motifs.
So now that you have an idea of what Art Nouveau is, you can further appreciate my designs from my Art Nouveau collection.
I have used pink carved flowers (floral), gold plated leaves backing (other plant-inspired motifs), dangly leaves (other plant-inspired motifs) with swarovski crystals and have finished it with czech beads.
14k gold filled earwires.
Total drop is approx: 3.8cm
To own this item, please email JA 019-08 and mailing address to janthavenue@gmail.com