My Mailing List

December 4, 2007

SMU Bazaar

Hello! Hello! Most of you must be wondering what is this " Please RSVP" for SMU Bazaar board at the top of my website.... Well, I am going to have a store at SMU this Friday-Saturday (7-9/2007) from 11am - 11pm. For those who RSVP, I'll be giving you a SG$1 off all Janth Avenue items only. so when you come by my store, you have to mention your name and i'll tick your name off the list and you immediately get SG$1 off on all items=)) I'll be selling lots and lots of beautiful accessories...and they are mostly items that have not been posted online... =) so please do come down this weekend to check out my items. I'll be posting my poster and some sneak peeks for this event tonight. Ps: I'll be sharing the store with a special guest from "Nails Fetish" =) I just spoke with her on the phone and there's going to be FREE Express mani and Free Shape,Buff & Shine !!!!! Lots and lots of pampering =)) So, plesae do RSVP now.!!!!