My Mailing List

December 2, 2007

Please give these little fairies a new home =)

PS: MY fairies have all found their new homes!!! Thanks girls !! =)

I have decided to let my fairies go to be with one of you girls =) So let me present you with 3 items that consists of fairies

JA 00194-07: SG$26 * SOLD*

Materials used: White Opal Semi precious stones, handmade polymer beads by Jac, toggle and fairy charm.
Please give me your wrist size so that I can adjust accordingly.

To own this item, email to janthavenue@gmail.com



JA 00193-07: SG$18 * SOLD*


Materials used: Czech beads,
fairies charms.
The beads changes color when exposed to different lighting.
so unique!

Total drop is approx: 4cm


To own this item, email to janthavenue@gmail.com




JA 00192-07: SG$29 *SOLD*

Materials used: Pink swarovski crystals, swarovski diamonds,flowers from Japan, toggles and of course a beautiful fairy.

Please give me your wrist size so I can adjust accordingly.
To own this item, please email to janthavenue@gmail.com