My Mailing List

December 28, 2007

Trivia time! =) *Winners have been notified *

Hi girls !! its....... Trivia time!!! =)

I'll be giving away TWO SG$10 JanthAvenue Vouchers* to TWO lucky winners who correctly answer the following questions first=). Hurry and email me your answers.


1) In which comic did Felix The Cat first appear? (Hint: In 1919 ) - Feline Follies

2) Who wrote the original story "The Lost World"? - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

3)What does a herpetologist study? -
Reptiles and Amphibians

* terms and conditions apply.
* winners will be notified via email

PS: I'll be on a 3 days break! =) I'll still have internet connection available, but i may not reply to emails promptly =)
Lots of new accessories will be up for sale when I return =)

Have a great weekend ahead.

xoxo.
Jan